Thursday, January 10, 2008

Yosh!

Battery recharged! I'm not gonna listen to any more whining from myself anymore! If you want something done, you've gotta do it yourself. I got an e-mail from my CAS Supervisor about my diary that needs updating ASAP. I loathe e-mails like that. The solution? Make all the deadlines, silly! It's as simple as that. I want to go to music college. Pa wants me to do business. Solution? Immerse yourself in music and make him see. Do your research and then present it. Smack him in the face with it! XD

I've noticed one thing. I'm incredibly lazy. But if something fires me up, I work real hard.

Random Rave: On the back of some newspaper I saw this ad. It was a picture of a horse's neck. Very artistically done. At the bottom of the picture, one word. "Momentum". I like it. =P

Work it off, Fox!

Astal~

1 comment:

نورجان said...

We can form a band! I memorize many nursery rhymes.

Business isn't fun at all.